Friday, November 9, 2012

So here are some pictures of my trip this weekend. It was a great trip, but I didn't actually take that many pictures. The weather was pretty lousy--rainy, grey, and muddy--so we didn't do much walking around outside. The first few pictures of are Izmailovskii Park in Moscow, which is not far from where I lived in the Summer of 2011. I walked around in the park while I waited for the other Americans on Sunday. The green bottle is tarkhun, which is a Georgian drink made from licorice. I love the stuff. The next picture is the Elektrozavodskaya metro station--my favorite metro station in Moscow. The next two pictures are of my time in Zaraisk. In the first, I'm doing the Soviet pioneer salute, and the second is the view from the balcony of my friend's apartment. The next pictures are of Moscow. The last series of pictures are some of the pieces of art I saw at the New Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow. Enjoy. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment